Career Center — Application
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Aging and Disability Service Agencies. Applications are required. We ONLY accept fully completed online applications for all employment opportunities. While resumes are appreciated, they cannot substitute for a completed application. Please be aware that applications are accepted only for advertised vacancies.
- NEW! Use our new on-line application to apply for positions! You can even save your application for future use. Visit https://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com/ to set up your account today!
- Don't have a computer? Internet access may be available to you through your local library, Virginia Employment Commission office, and in the Department of Human Resource Management's Career Center.
- Complete your application fully and accurately with appropriate addresses and telephone numbers.
- Your application must be submitted to the recruitment system prior to the closing date and time indicated in the job announcement.
- Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. Contact the appropriate Human Resources office for assistance.
- Minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Human Resources Office (DARS, DBVI, VRCB, VDDHH, VBPD)
8004 Franklin Farms Drive
Henrico, VA 23229
For WWRC jobs only:
WWRC/Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 1500, Box W520
Fishersville, VA 22939
Conditions of Employment
- Criminal Background Check: Some positions require a criminal history background search. Review the job advertisement for details.
- Employment Eligibility Verification: All positions require that you are eligible to work in the United States. You must provide two approved forms of documentation. Each agency uses the Federal E-Verify system to provide information from the new employee's I-9 form to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to verify identity and ability to work in the U.S.
- Child Support Disclosure: All positions must comply with state regulations verifying income withholding orders for child support.